In the game you also can pick your person that you want to be like the kids are faster
but only fill up the tank a little that means you have to go two times for water but the
woman are slow but fill the tank up all the way you cant be the man that go's with the fun
fact.when you had to maintain camp it has allot to do with the problem like food and stuff.I think this is to
spread this around and how sad it is.NO I played it because i had to the game is fun but what is a 12 year
old boy going to do? Nothing I really do not think the president will read it so I stayed out of it.
that funny
ReplyDeleteI know that is mean how they have to run to get water and almost get killed.
ReplyDeleteYea the game shows you alot from darfur
ReplyDelete